It has been two years. The words aren't really coming but I do keep thinking about dreams.
Dreams I have by day:
1. Walking my fleet of future husky puppies down the streets of West Loop, spoon of peanut butter in hand.
2. Sipping champagne with Christophe & Sarah-Linh Tran while we chat about the coolness of Japanese-meets-Parisian-normalcy.
3. Leaning against a stained glass window as I wear dad's Repeat 3peat shirt to my first day on the job as Louis Vuitton's Creative Director.
Dreams I have by night:
1. Walking through the neighborhood next to the old high school. Aaron walks about 10 feet behind me. I look back every few minutes to see his big old grin. I look back and he is gone.
2. Sitting on the end of my bed. So is Ginny. We just sit a while.